~Setitis Tinta~

My photo
Metropolis Serendah, Selangor, Malaysia
Readers today, Leaders tomorrow

4/28/2010

4th week internship

Before I proceed for the 4th week of internship, i would like to update the last week task perform by me.

On last friday(23/4/2010), I've been working from 9a.m till 9.30p.m because i'm assisting Mr. Azlan to complete the tender. I've been assign to do the photocopy of the tender and organize the tender based on the partition given. During completing the task, I had noticed the tender is regarding the pigging. All the priced and the specifications is explained in the tender. All the principles and procedures also being briefed in the tender.

On monday(26/4/2010) this week, I had a medical leave due to my illness and unavailability to go to work.

On Tuesday(27/4/2010), there aren't much to do because of my illness. I just read the article regarding trenching operation from the previous tender to understand the principle of the trenching machine. I also had accompanying Pn. Noraini(logistic) to the commissioner of oath at kelana jaya to get the chop and signature for declaration of our barge is able to be used in the next project.





Here is the drawing of the trenching machine of our company. Our trenching machine is using the water to blow the seabed for the trench activity.

On Wednesday(28 April 2010), I feel very diligent. I just finished my research on the trenching activity with supported photos for trenching activity. All the info have been filed to prepare to do the report after finish the internship. Here are the photos;

1)



Here is the baby barge that will be used to place the equipments for trenching activity. We called it baby barge due to its size that it smaller than the standard barge. All the equipments will be welded on this barge.

2)


This photo shows the equipments is being installed on the baby barge. The blue box is the hydraulic pump and winches is installed to each edge of the barge. The silver colour behind the air compressor is the water jetting pump to pump the water into the trencher during trenching.

3)


Here are the installation pictures...


4)


The baby barge is being installed and ready for the work.


Tomorrow I will proceed the explanation on the trenching work...

to be continued......

1 C0mmenT:

eddy said...

stakat amek pic tenet xpyah la wei...aku real pnye..haha

Post a Comment

nak komen ke? silakan. just watch ur words... :D